To apply, email your resume and cover letter and include the name of the position for which you are applying to Careers@TrackStreet.com.
Job Description – Senior Account Executive, Sales
Location: Santa Barbara, California
TrackStreet is looking for an experienced Senior Sales account executive to join our Sales department. You will generate pipeline for TrackStreet’s Mid and Large-Market business, prospect, manage the sales process, and close new accounts in rapid cycles, in primarily insides sales environment. You will also act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
In this hunter, quota-carrying sales role, we’re seeking passionate and highly driven professionals with prior software / SaaS sales experience, and/or relevant brand management experience. The Account Executive will play a leading role in accelerating TrackStreet’s revenue growth in the U.S.
Specifically, the Account Executive will:
- Sell multiple product-lines: all of TrackStreet’s Modules (MAP enforcement, Market Visibility, Review Tracking, Amazon Analytics, Dealer Badging, Dealer Portal, and others)
- Develop and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking, marketing and cold-calling
- Assess client needs and makes recommendations, for software and service packages
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals to pitch product, service, and combination packages
- Demonstrate TrackStreet software advantages to highlight product benefits
- Negotiate sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provide support and advice after sales
- Establish (with the VP of Sales) sales goals and implements a plan to meet them
- Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discusses pros/cons of competing products or services
- Gain familiarity with the industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Attends trade shows and industry events to drive new business
- Establishes relationships with agencies, reps and other partners to drive new business
- Work directly with BDR team to enhance opportunities
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Be part of the core U.S. team to represent TrackStreet at industry events
- Proven work experience Senior sales representative role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in key account sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Strong Team player with positive attitude
Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
TrackStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company sponsored medical / dental / vision insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Career opportunities at a growing Venture Capital funded Start Up that has been featured in the Pacific Coast Business Times, Orange County Business Journal and other publications
- Customer-oriented, supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect
- Located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA