To apply, email your resume and cover letter and include the name of the position for which you are applying to Careers@TrackStreet.com.
Job Description – Client Success Manager
Location: Santa Barbara, California, Atlanta, Georgia or Remote
TrackStreet is looking for an Account Manager on our Client Success Team to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of existing assigned customers, onboard newly assigned customers, develop new business from existing customers and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What will you do as an Account Manager?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer customer queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers and learn to recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage accordingly. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Success and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in personmeetings
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Engage with minimum 10 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all inquires with in 4 hours
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Hubspot, Zendesk, etc.
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
TrackStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company sponsored medical / dental / vision insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Career opportunities at a growing Venture Capital funded Start Up that has been featured in the Pacific Coast Business Times, Orange County Business Journal and other publications
- Customer-oriented, supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect
- Located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara, California or Atlanta, Georgia.
TrackStreet helps manufacturers protect and manage their brand across the Internet. With offices in Las Vegas, NV, Santa Barbara, CA, and Atlanta, GA, we’re looking to expand the team with relationship-focused people.