Job Description – Administrative Assistant
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office, support the staff and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will:
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Coordinate travel and event planning
- Create and maintain metric reports from sales representatives’ activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the internal database.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ prior administrative experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of CRM systems (HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.)
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Able to multi-task and work well in a timely manner
*Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Why You Should Join Our Team:
TrackStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company sponsored medical / dental / vision insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Career opportunities at a growing Venture Capital funded Start Up that has been featured in the Pacific Coast Business Times, Orange County Business Journal and other publications
- Customer-oriented, supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect
- Located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA