TrackStreet doesn’t sleep
We relentlessly track millions of sellers on every eCommerce website & marketplace that matter to protect and ensure your brand integrity and value.
- 24/7 monitoring delivers actionable intelligence on where your products are being sold online.
- Root out unauthorized sellers and others violating resale policies or branding guidelines.
- Quickly determine which products top e-commerce accounts aren’t listing from you – yet.
- Track inventory by seller, product, ASIN and fulfillment method (Amazon Analytics module).
- Visualize price trends over time, per product and per sales location.
- Automate reporting so information is always at your fingertips.
TrackStreet’s MAP enforcement delivers results
We take action while you’re sleeping
Automate violator communications OR queue for manual review before sending.
Access any violation screenshot, indefinitely.
Research sellers via extensive database of seller contact information.
Customize violation templates to follow any enforcement protocol.
Auto-create do not sell lists or authorized dealer whitelists and share with stakeholders on any pre-set schedule.
Access reporting dashboard with scheduled report features.
The only MAP enforcement platform
with an in-house investigation team
20+ Brand Protection Professionals dedicated to your brand growth (and peace of mind).
On average, 335 NEW seller identities added per day; over 150,000 seller identities added to platform last year.
Take back control while you sleep
Our advanced Artificial Intelligence-based MAP enforcement engines supercharge your policies, and your channels pay attention. Better than a warehouse full of humans, our systems never forget a seller, don’t eat or sleep, and get smarter at 2am.
Example MAP enforcement diagram
The entire workflow can be customized and include manual review at any stage
The most comprehensive
MAP enforcement platform
The entire authorization-focused workflow can be customized to reflect your policy requirements and can include manual intervention at any stage.