Here’s one of the less-discussed risks that brands face when their resellers list their products on Amazon—and how you can protect your brand.
Tag: Amazon resellers
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy musical instruments MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price online resale channels Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller Reseller policies and programs stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- MAP Policy and Antitrust Law: Back to Basics
- 3 Tips for a Successful Online Sales Strategy
- What Every Business Should Know About Amazon Marketplace Pricing
- Tips for Protecting Your eCommerce Brand Online
- 5 Ways to Increase Online Sales
- One Big Reason Brands Should Care About MAP Pricing
- Retailers: How to Protect Your Company from the Retail Apocalypse
- What is demand-based pricing? And is it a smart pricing strategy for your company?
- Why Is Brand Protection Technology Important for Businesses?
- MAP Policy Tips for Pet Product Manufacturers