Here’s one of the less-discussed risks that brands face when their resellers list their products on Amazon—and how you can protect your brand.
Tag: Amazon resellers
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy firearms MAP policy musical instruments MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price online resale channels Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- How is your shipping and delivery experience affecting your brand’s reputation?
- MAP Pricing Enforcement Tips for Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- A Few Harsh Realities for Brands Selling through Online Resale Channels
- MAP Pricing Tips for the Firearms Industry
- MAP Pricing Tips for Musical Instruments Brands
- MAP Policy Tips for Sporting Goods Brands
- 5 Reasons Your Distributors Aren’t Complying with Your Policies
- IP Protection for Brands: 5 Steps You Should Be Taking
- MAP Pricing Tips for Automotive Brands
- Manufacturers: Can You Treat Different Resellers in Your Channel Differently?