Distributor noncompliance can often represent far more significant danger to your company than any single retailer’s noncompliance. When you learn distributors aren’t complying with your policies, you’ll need to figure out why it’s happening, and what you can do about it. Keep reading for answers to both questions.
Tag: distributor compliance
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- MAP Policy Tips for Sporting Goods Brands
- 5 Reasons Your Distributors Aren’t Complying with Your Policies
- IP Protection for Brands: 5 Steps You Should Be Taking
- MAP Pricing Tips for Automotive Brands
- Manufacturers: Can You Treat Different Resellers in Your Channel Differently?
- How Everyone at Your Company Can Help with MAP Policy Enforcement
- Did a Court End the “First Sale Doctrine” Excuse for Unauthorized Sellers?
- Is Too Much Inventory Hurting Your Brand on Amazon?
- Build These 3 Elements into Your Products to Stop (or at Least Slow) Grey Market Dealers
- Fight Unauthorized 3Ps with This 5-Step Strategy