Can you legally treat different resellers in your channel differently when it comes to pricing, promotional allowances, or other concessions? The short answer: Yes. The longer answer: It’s a bit complicated. This post will walk you through the dos and don’ts.
Tag: manufacturers resellers
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy firearms MAP policy musical instruments MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price online resale channels Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- Resale Price Maintenance: Where is the Line Between “Resale” and “Advertised” Price?
- How to Stop Online Price Erosion (or at Least Slow it Down)
- Why You Need a Dealer and Distribution Management Portal
- How is your shipping and delivery experience affecting your brand’s reputation?
- MAP Pricing Enforcement Tips for Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- A Few Harsh Realities for Brands Selling through Online Resale Channels
- MAP Pricing Tips for the Firearms Industry
- MAP Pricing Tips for Musical Instruments Brands
- MAP Policy Tips for Sporting Goods Brands
- 5 Reasons Your Distributors Aren’t Complying with Your Policies