Contrary to a common misconception, there is no single person at your company responsible for MAP policy enforcement. It’s actually a shared, companywide responsibility. Here are some tips for getting everyone at your company to help.
Tag: MAP policy enforcement
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- IP Protection for Brands: 5 Steps You Should Be Taking
- MAP Pricing Tips for Automotive Brands
- Manufacturers: Can You Treat Different Resellers in Your Channel Differently?
- How Everyone at Your Company Can Help with MAP Policy Enforcement
- Did a Court End the “First Sale Doctrine” Excuse for Unauthorized Sellers?
- Is Too Much Inventory Hurting Your Brand on Amazon?
- Build These 3 Elements into Your Products to Stop (or at Least Slow) Grey Market Dealers
- Fight Unauthorized 3Ps with This 5-Step Strategy
- What Is Dynamic Pricing and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Impact of Amazon on Your Brand?