A recent court ruling strengthens the “quality control” and “material difference” exceptions to the first sale doctrine, giving brands a stronger legal position to stop grey market dealers. Here are 3 elements you can build into your products to make it harder for grey marketers to resell them.
Tag: stop grey market dealers
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy firearms MAP policy musical instruments MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price online resale channels Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- 3 Tips for a Successful Online Sales Strategy
- What Every Business Should Know About Amazon Marketplace Pricing
- Tips for Protecting Your eCommerce Brand Online
- 5 Ways to Increase Online Sales
- One Big Reason Brands Should Care About MAP Pricing
- Retailers: How to Protect Your Company from the Retail Apocalypse
- What is demand-based pricing? And is it a smart pricing strategy for your company?
- Why Is Brand Protection Technology Important for Businesses?
- MAP Policy Tips for Pet Product Manufacturers
- MAP Policy Tips for Toy Brands