An unauthorized Amazon 3P’s listing of your products is not your brand’s real problem. It’s a symptom of the real problem. In this post, we’ll walk through a five-step strategy that you can take to fight back against both the unauthorized seller and the other problem companies in your distribution channel.
Tag: unauthorized 3rd party sellers
Posts by Topic
Amazon Amazon brand Amazon Brand Registry Amazon resellers Authorized Dealer brand Brand Protection brand protection strategy brand protection technologies Brand Registry Brand Value Customer Reviews distributor compliance first sale doctrine Insider IP brand protection manufacturers resellers MAP MAP Best Practices MAP Enforcement MAP Monitoring Map policy MAP policy enforcement MAP policy firearms MAP policy musical instruments MAP policy sporting goods MAP Price MAP Pricing MAP pricing automotive brand MAP Protection Minimum Advertised Price Policy Minimum Resale Price online resale channels Online reviews Price monitoring Price Tracking Software Pricing Policy Product reviews Resale Price Reseller stop grey market dealers Supreme Court Pricing Law UMAP unauthorized 3rd party sellers UPP
- How is your shipping and delivery experience affecting your brand’s reputation?
- MAP Pricing Enforcement Tips for Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- A Few Harsh Realities for Brands Selling through Online Resale Channels
- MAP Pricing Tips for the Firearms Industry
- MAP Pricing Tips for Musical Instruments Brands
- MAP Policy Tips for Sporting Goods Brands
- 5 Reasons Your Distributors Aren’t Complying with Your Policies
- IP Protection for Brands: 5 Steps You Should Be Taking
- MAP Pricing Tips for Automotive Brands
- Manufacturers: Can You Treat Different Resellers in Your Channel Differently?