Retail is moving online and e-commerce is getting more chaotic…
new Amazon sellers per day
of products sold online that are counterfeit
number of times some websites change prices in a day
Don’t lose control of your brand!
We track the world of e-commerce
And give you super powers with all the information we can act on for you
- Track over 100,000 marketplaces and websites
- Investigate over 150K unknown resellers yearly
- Capture millions of screenshots of policy violations daily
- Action over 10 million policy compliance decisions nightly (while our clients sleep)
- Increase profits by billions of dollars every year
- Put our clients back in control of the most powerful growth engine the world has ever seen (the Internet)
“You definitely just wowed us. Refreshing to find such great people in the Amazon world. 3P attracts so many quick-buck personalities, but you guys are building something solid— reporting on par with the internal stuff I used while I was an Amazon buyer, focused on actionable data. Super impressive.”
Master the complex world of MAP & Resale Policy Enforcement and Brand Protection with these expert guides, eBooks, videos and more.
INTRODUCTION: If you’re a manufacturer or brand owner, an unauthorized reseller on Amazon is any third-party retailer who has no official relationship with your company — and no right to buy your products to resell them to customers — but who nevertheless sets up...
link 10 Reasons Your Minimum Advertised Price Program Could Be Upsetting Your Resellers Written by: Eugene F. Zelek, Jr. Abstract To combat resale price erosion and protect your brand value, you have probably implemented some form of reseller pricing program—most...