Retail is moving online and e-commerce is getting more chaotic…
new Amazon sellers per day
of products sold online that are counterfeit
number of times some websites change prices in a day
Don’t lose control of your brand!
We track the world of e-commerce
And give you super powers with all the information we can act on for you
- Track over 100,000 marketplaces and websites
- Investigate over 150K unknown resellers yearly
- Capture millions of screenshots of policy violations daily
- Action over 10 million policy compliance decisions nightly (while our clients sleep)
- Increase profits by billions of dollars every year
- Put our clients back in control of the most powerful growth engine the world has ever seen (the Internet)
Market-leading MAP Policy Enforcement and Brand Protection Platform
TrackStreet is a MAP Policy, UPP, Authorized Dealer, and Resale Policy platform, which enables you to protect and grow your brand. TrackStreet helps protect brand reputation and grow sales across both online and offline authorized resellers.
We ensure that products are being sold at the right price points and sales locations, only by approved partners, and with accurate brand messaging. Agencies, product manufacturers, and brands of all sizes gain unprecedented visibility and control over their online sales channel via a user-friendly dashboard and customized automated enforcement system.
Our clients use our technology to:
- Gain unprecedented visibility and deep insights into their online markets (who’s selling which products and where, for how much, and how that their channel changes over time)
- Gauge market opportunities for new products and brands (based on actual sale velocities on marketplaces like Amazon.com)
- Manage and enforce MAP policy, Authorized Dealer programs, and resale policies
- Understand market feedback and catch product issues before they damage their brand’s public perception
- Manage and incent Authorized Dealer Networks
- Increase profitable sales across online and offline sales channels
“You definitely just wowed us. Refreshing to find such great people in the Amazon world. 3P attracts so many quick-buck personalities, but you guys are building something solid— reporting on par with the internal stuff I used while I was an Amazon buyer, focused on actionable data. Super impressive.”
Become a Super Sleuth: Conversation with Investigators Watch the webinar replay to uncover who is selling your products online. With the growth of online spending, it is even more important to know who is selling your products. We have seen an increase in the number...
What’s New About Amazon Brand Registry 2.0 Let’s first review the added benefits of the updated version - Amazon Brand Registry 2.0, and then we’ll discuss the one new requirement to joining the program that wasn’t a part of "Amazon Brand Registry 1.0". 3 New Benefits...
What is Unilateral Pricing Policy (UPP)? A Unilateral Price Policy (UPP) differs from a MAP policy in two key ways. First, unlike MAP agreements, a UPP is always a one-way policy. That’s why it is called unilateral: The policy does not constitute an agreement between...
What is MSRP Pricing? A manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) represents the actual price that a manufacturer recommends its retail partners sell its products. When a manufacturer establishes an MSRP for its product, the company is typically attempting to...
Minimum Advertised Price policy off of the internet and replace their name with yours. That’s a good instinct: many existing MAP policies are written ineffectively, fail to include important brand protection elements, and can even expose the company to legal problems....