Retail is moving online and e-commerce is getting more chaotic…
new Amazon sellers per day
of products sold online that are counterfeit
number of times some websites change prices in a day
Don’t lose control of your brand!
We track the world of e-commerce
And give you super powers with all the information we can act on for you
- Track over 100,000 marketplaces and websites
- Investigate over 150K unknown resellers yearly
- Capture millions of screenshots of policy violations daily
- Action over 10 million policy compliance decisions nightly (while our clients sleep)
- Increase profits by billions of dollars every year
- Put our clients back in control of the most powerful growth engine the world has ever seen (the Internet)
Market-leading MAP Policy Enforcement and Brand Protection Platform
TrackStreet is a MAP Policy, UPP, Authorized Dealer, and Resale Policy platform, which enables you to protect and grow your brand. TrackStreet helps protect brand reputation and grow sales across both online and offline authorized resellers.
We ensure that products are being sold at the right price points and sales locations, only by approved partners, and with accurate brand messaging. Agencies, product manufacturers, and brands of all sizes gain unprecedented visibility and control over their online sales channel via a user-friendly dashboard and customized automated enforcement system.
Our clients use our technology to:
- Gain unprecedented visibility and deep insights into their online markets (who’s selling which products and where, for how much, and how that their channel changes over time)
- Gauge market opportunities for new products and brands (based on actual sale velocities on marketplaces like Amazon.com)
- Manage and enforce MAP policy, Authorized Dealer programs, and resale policies
- Understand market feedback and catch product issues before they damage their brand’s public perception
- Manage and incent Authorized Dealer Networks
- Increase profitable sales across online and offline sales channels
“You definitely just wowed us. Refreshing to find such great people in the Amazon world. 3P attracts so many quick-buck personalities, but you guys are building something solid— reporting on par with the internal stuff I used while I was an Amazon buyer, focused on actionable data. Super impressive.”
Are you going to NAMM Summer 2021, so are we! If you would like to see what insights our platform can provide for your brand, reach out and we can connect at the show! Consumers still want to visit a store to physically evaluate that new guitar, piano, or drum set...
Are you thinking about implementing an authorized reseller or pricing program? Watch the webinar replay to get answers to your questions and more!Questions we answered: Do you really need an authorized reseller program or pricing policy? Do you need to do both at the...
Sales Channel Strategy - Why do you need one? Many manufacturers and brands understandably assume the most important metric in their sales channel strategy is the number of retailers selling their products. The more resellers, they reason, the better. So these brands...
Become a Super Sleuth: Conversation with Investigators Watch the webinar replay to uncover who is selling your products online. With the growth of online spending, it is even more important to know who is selling your products. We have seen an increase in the number...
Hi. This is Andrew from Track Street. One of the most common questions we get from brands we work with is, how do I stop rouge, third party merchants from selling my products on sites like Amazon? Usually, when a brand owner comes to us, they're really frustrated...