Why You Need Actionable Intelligence about Your Internet Sales Channel.
We monitor millions of sellers on eCommerce Websites and Marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, Walmart and others, to find your products and provide you Actionable intelligence on your Internet Sales Channel.
- 24/7 monitoring so that important changes in your markets don’t sneak by when you’re not looking.
- Root out unauthorized sellers and others violating your resale policies or branding guidelines
- Spot knock-offs or counterfeit products in your online channels
- Track consumer pricing over time to catch and stop reseller price wars
- Arm your sales team with detailed Online Seller data to help drive more sales opportunities and revenue
Track pricing changes
by product, date, merchant or online sales location (website or marketplace)
Understand per-item sales velocity
Add inventory levels for 3rd party sellers and Amazon to identify distribution leaks, improve forecasting, and connect true sales dollars to channels.
Identify 3rd Party Sellers
using your product names, photos and UPCs/SKUs in the U.S. with Canada and other International regions coming soon.
Understand who is using FBA
(Fulfillment by Amazon) vs. their own inventory/distribution.
across online merchants and all major marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, Buy.com and more.
Ready to harness the power of TrackStreet to
Protect + Grow
Market Visibility Resources
Learn more about how to maximize your visibility of your Internet Sales Channel.
INTRODUCTION: Setting your product’s pricing levels for your minimum advertised price (MAP) policy can be a balancing act. You need to simultaneously take into account the interests of several different groups — online retailers, brick-and-mortar retail stores,...
INTRODUCTION: What is Brand Protection? Brand protection refers to all of the systems, actions and policies a company creates to safeguard the value of its brand — which, as many businesses do not realize, is often one of a company’s most valuable assets. Brand...