MAP and Reseller Pricing Policy Enforcement Made Easy.
- Identify policy violations with sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Enforce based upon advertised pricing, authorized seller status, or a combination of any criteria you can dream up
- Fully automate violation communications including to unknown Amazon or other marketplace sellers directly through the platform
- Customize your workflow to automate or streamline even the most complex policy enforcement steps
- Auto-generate and send daily or weekly “do not sell” lists
- Identify unknown sellers
- Protect established dealers
- Preserve margins
- Save countless hours
- Find opportunities to grow revenue
- Seller database with identity information for sellers trying to hide.
- Automated sending and escalation of violation notices.
- Violation screenshots stored and used as proof for every violator and incident.
- Extensive Seller and Violator Profiles including history, identity information and sent notifications
- Promo pricing periods to ensure accurate reporting
Ready to harness the power of TrackStreet to
Protect + Grow
Resale Policy Resources
Learn how to draft and enforce a successful resale pricing policy.
INTRODUCTION: If you’re a manufacturer or brand owner, an unauthorized reseller on Amazon is any third-party retailer who has no official relationship with your company — and no right to buy your products to resell them to customers — but who nevertheless sets up...
link 10 Reasons Your Minimum Advertised Price Program Could Be Upsetting Your Resellers Written by: Eugene F. Zelek, Jr. Abstract To combat resale price erosion and protect your brand value, you have probably implemented some form of reseller pricing program—most...